Old Post Office Pavilion
Washington, DC 20004
Mon.-Sat. 8 a.m.-7:45 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food, Italian, Salads, Sandwiches, and Subs
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Admission Price: Free
- Restaurant Style: Food Court
- Museum Type: Living History
Ranked as one of Washingtons top attractions, the Old Post Office Pavilion offers three levels of fun. From the 315 foot granite clock tower of the District's revitalized Pennsylvania Avenue you can enjoy the city's second highest vantage point (after the Washington Monument). The clock tower also houses the Congressional Bells, a bicentenial gift from Great Britain to the U.S. Congress. Modeled after the bells of Westminster Abbey, they were cast at the famed Whitechapel Bell Foundry in London. The Washington Ringing Society sounds them on Thursday evenings and special occasions. While there, you can savor the mouth watering cuisine, take advantage of the sophisticated shopping and relax with a jazzy piano or string quartet.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Pennsylvania Ave. and 12th St. NW
- Paid Lot and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Take the Red, Orange or Blue Lines to Metro Center and walk 3 blocks, or the Green and Yellow Lines to Navy Memorial/Archives.
- Wheelchair Access