Saki Sushi Bar
Washington, DC 20009
Monday 5:00–11:30 PM
Tuesday 5:00–11:30 PM
Wednesday 5:00–11:30 PM
Thursday 5:00 PM – 1:30 AM
Friday 5:00 PM – 2:30 AM
Saturday 5:00 PM – 2:30 AM
- Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
- Music Style: Dance
Classy décor and ambiance abounds at this modern sushi bar. The traditional Japanese style of the first floor melt into the sheik modern bar and lounge downstairs. The bar and several walls feature color kinetic lighting, glowing glass panels that change color by the minute. The red couches, glowing walls and DJ make weekends at Saki a memorable experience.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, High Energy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Afterhours, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Color changing bar alone is worth the trip.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Sushi bar seating and tables upstairs, couches downstairs.
- Cross Streets
- Columbia Rd. and 18th St.
- Public Transportation
- 5-10 minute walk from Woodley Park/Zoo-Adams Morgan Metro station
Recent User Playlists
If the economy is hitting your wallet, here' a few places in DC with a great Happy Hour menu and drink specials that won't break the bank. Living like a King on a Pauper's budget just became cool. You owe it to yourself to enjoy a few liquid libations.