Washington, DC 20001
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Bottle Service
- Music Style: Hip Hop and Rhythm & Blues . International
- Audience: 21+
A multidimensional bar in Mt. Vernon Square offering everything you could ever ask for on any given night. Bar 7’s different floors will offer different experiences for its patrons. Catch the big game on one of its nine flat screen TV’s along their 30-foot bar. Then stick around for a live performance by a local band. After the show ends, you can dance the remaining night away downstairs. This is bar hopping all under one roof; one bar for any of the seven nights of the week.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- High Energy and Trendy
- Live Music
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, and Happy Hour.
Happy Hour Specials:
Monday, Thursday, Friday: $3 Heineken, $4 Ketel One, $4 Don Julio
Wednesday: $3 Heineken, $4 Ketel One, $4 Don Julio and $25 Endless Food & Wine
- Street and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Mount Vernon Square (Convention Center) Yellow/Green Line