Washington, DC 20003
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11:15 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
Legend has it that Teddy Roosevelt preferred the term "bullfeathers" to that other expletive that starts with "bull," and this Capitol Hill pub hopes its food and drink helps you forget about whatever bullfeathers you're dealing with, at least for a bit. The menu is extensive, and happy hour specials on food and drinks let even the lowliest Hill staffer enjoy the goods. If you're lucky, you may catch a well-known politician or two during the busy lunch or dinner hours.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Laid Back Casual, and Tourist Spot
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour, Kids Menu, Online Menu, People Watching, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- D St. S.E.
- Public Transportation
- Capitol South (blue and orange lines)