Washington , DC 20009
Wed.-Sat. 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sunday Brunch: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Music Style: Latin
Visiting Habana Village gives you plenty of options. On the first floor you can feast on authentic Cuban food or enjoy a cocktail from their famous Mojito bar. Heading upstairs one level will bring you to a dance studio complete with DJ and nightly salsa lessons (from beginner to expert). Or if you already know the steps, the third floor is the place to be, featuring a live Latin Jazz band and eager crowds on their feet. Decorated with Cuban flair (check out the collection of cigar boxes in the entrance), Habana Village is a great bet if you’re looking for to spice up your night in Adams Morgan.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and High Energy
- Dancing, Entertainment, and Live Performances
- Worth Noting
- In business for 15 years and still going strong
- Mojitos, RopPa Vieja, Tilapia
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards