Washington, DC 20003
- Hours: Open on game days, 2 hours before game time until midnight
- Cuisine: American
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine . Margaritas
- Bar Style: Beer Garden
- Spectator Sport: Baseball
The Bullpen is a new festival park directly across the street from the main entrance to Nationals Stadium. Before each game, baseball fans can stop by The Bullpen for food, drinks and entertainment. Some of Washington’s best restaurants have food available, including tacos from Surfside, kettle corn from Colonial Kettle Corn, as well as baseball staples like hot dogs and sausages. If you're looking for some refreshment, the Bud Light Beer Garden serves beer, wine, margaritas and other frozen drinks for those of legal age. There's also great live music on the Bullpen Soundstage, as well as games, contests and more.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Private and VIP Rooms
- The Bullpen is available for private events on game nights and non-game nights. Email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Streets
- At the corner of N St. and Half St. S.E.
- Public Transportation
- Navy Yard Station- Green Line