Washington, DC 20007
Sun.-Thu.11:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m.
Fri.-Sat.11:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
- Bar Style: Brewery, College, and Sports
Located underneath the famed 1789 restaurant, The Tombs is a well-known haunt for Hoya fans. The restaurant has been serving lunch, dinner and good drinks to a full house since 1962. Needless to say, this spot is a haven for Georgetown sports enthusiasts—both students and faculty. If you're not rooting for them you'll find no rest in this tomb!
Specials for The Tombs
Date: Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 PM EDT - Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 AM EDT
Date: Mon May 20, 2013 3:00 PM EDT - Mon May 20, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue May 21, 2013 3:00 PM EDT - Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 3:00 PM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 3:00 PM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Laid Back Casual, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Afterhours, Early Bird Specials, and Free Admission
- Worth Noting
- Brunch after Sunday mass at the historic Holy Trinity Church has long been a Georgetown tradition.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Prospect & N N.W.