Alexandria, VA 22305
Mon.-Thu. 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 4 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Latin American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: It depends on the night. Average $10 for club cover for live performances and celebrity appearances
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
- Music Style: Hip Hop and Top 40
- Dress Code: Clubwear . At Lush, the dress code is "dress to impress." Nothing baggy or ripped.
Talk about a dual purpose. By day, the building is a restaurant called My Bakery & Cafe, specializing in Latin American and Bolivian cuisine with a unique nod to pastries, breads and cakes. By evening, the building dons a different attitude, sometimes charging a cover to enter its doors when Lush, the club, features live entertainment or is graced with the presence of a celebrity. Club manager says people flock to Lush for a DC experience without the hassle of parking in the city.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, Celeb Spotting, High Energy, and Singles
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Catering, Disc Jockey, Late Night, Live Performances, and People Watching
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Mount Vernon Ave. and Bruce St.
- Free Lot and Street
- Wheelchair Access