Washington, DC 20037
- Hours: Fri.-Sat. 10 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Reservations: Accepted . For table service and V.I.P.
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Admission Price: Cover: $10 girls, $20 guys (without reservations)
- Music Style: Hip Hop and Top 40
- Dress Code: Clubwear . No sneakers, athletic wear or hats
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
This is K Street’s top-of-the-line club where luxury amenities are paired with the latest technologies to create an unbelievable experience.
The club is split into three separate areas (one main dance floor, flanked by roped-off tables that go for up to $1,000 a pop), the lounge is a blend of clean lines and contemporary décor (the leather-upholstered seating was actually designed to be danced on) mixed with classic elegance, thanks to the mesmerizing chandeliers hung from the 22-foot ceilings.
Take a closer look, and you’ll notice that every one of the 24 tables is equipped with its own touch-pad screen, which can be used to do pretty much anything you can imagine, from ordering drinks to requesting songs. Or, if you come carrying your own iPhone, you can simply log on to ShadowRoom.com and order a drink from the dance floor—a text message will be sent to you when your drink is ready at the bar.
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Trendy, and Upscale
- Playstation and Xbox
- Late Night
- Average Drink Price
Mixed drinks: $8-15
Bottle service: Up to $1,000
- Worth Noting
- Admission is prioritized with table reservations topping the list. Next comes the V.I.P.s, regular customers and “people in the know,” which means that admission to the general public is not guaranteed—but don’t let that stop you from trying.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Paid Lot and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Closest is the Foggy Bottom-GWU metro station