As tough and rugged as its namesake, Rhino Bar takes the fluff out of the bar scene and boils it down to life’s simples pleasure. More TVs than you could imagine, nightly drink specials, a karaoke/guitar hero night, fastest bartender contest, and a house brew poured from a faux Harley Davidson gas pump. With over half a century of partying under its belt Rhino Bar is still kickin' as one of the best bars in DC and one of the top 100 in America.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, and Singles
- Noise Level
- Appetizers Snacks
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, People Watching, Specialty Cocktails, and Tourist Spot
- Average Drink Price
- Under $9
- Worth Noting
- Has been a bar in Georgetown since 1953. Voted one of “Top 20 Bars in America” by Stuff magazine in 2004. Tuesday night Guitar Hero and Karaoke.
- World famous chicken wings.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
Recent User Playlists
Since I'll be glued to my television all week watching my teams compete for the NCAA Championship, I thought I'd share some of my favorite spots to catch a game. PS--Pitt's going all the way this year!
A week in the life of, well, ME! My suggestions on what to do each night to ensure you have 'The Best Week Ever' ...