Washington, DC 20010
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.- 2 a.m.
Fri. 4 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Serve Delirium Tremens
- Music Style: Dance and Eclectic
- Bar Style: College and Neighborhood . The scene can be very different depending on which night you visit.
It was envisioned, and began as a true neighborhood corner bar set in a residential area and strangely called a ballroom. But this place isn’t a ballroom at all. This bar offers mature adults happy hour, foot-long hot dog specials and the “beer garden” patio.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Laid Back Casual
- Dancing, Happy Hour, Jukebox, Live Performances, and People Watching
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 11th and Kenyon Streets N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Columbia Heights Metro-rail station- Green/Yellow Line