For those of us who may never get to visit Cuba, we can at least experience the next-best-thing at Cubano's. From paella to mariscada, to the eponymous sandwich that lends Cubano's it's name, there's a little something of everything from Cuba's diverse cuisine. And with its brightly colored walls and Wednesday-night Flaminco dancing, the Cuban experience can be yours without ever having to leave the States.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Fun And Flirty, and High Energy
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- Cubano's offers Flaminco dancing on Wednesday nights from 7 p.m to 9 p.m.
- Cross Streets
- Fidler Ln.between Colesville Rd. and Cameron St.
- Paid Lot and Street
- Public Transportation
- A 10 minute walk from the Silver Spring station on Metro's Red Line.