Though it shares a name with the popular GPS, Tom Tom the bar knows exactly where the party's at. While your GPS may have you doing endless laps around Dupont Circle just look out for its unique blue neon sign. The Mediterranean inspired bar and restaurant offers two floors, four bars, a cozy multi-level lounge area and a second floor patio with a retractable roof.
- Music Style
- Bar Style
- Dance and Lounge
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Bar Scene
- Noise Level
- Afterhours, Free Admission, Happy Hour, and Specialty Cocktails
- Average Drink Price
- Under $9
- Worth Noting
Therapy Thursday: four bud lights and four shots for $10 or two bud lights and two shots for $5.
Tuesday: $10 pitchers and 1/2 price burgers.
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Table seating on first floor with scattered couches and an abundance of couches and chairs on the second floor.
- Street. 18th St.
- Public Transportation
- Between Dupont Circe and Woodley Park/Zoo-Adams Morgan Metro stations
Recent User Playlists
A week in the life of, well, ME! My suggestions on what to do each night to ensure you have 'The Best Week Ever' ...