Midtown Party Plex (Midtown Lounge)
Washington, DC 20036
- Hours: Tue.-Sat. 10 p.m.-close
- Reservations: Recommended for table service; RSVP for the nightly guest list at email@example.com
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Bottle Service
- Music Style: Dance, Hip Hop, House, Pop, and Top 40
- Bar Style: DJ and Dance
- Audience: 21+
Taking over the space formally filled by Play, Midtown offers an unpretentious take on a Connecticut Ave. nightclub. The venue’s décor is sleek and ultramodern, accented with clean lines, white VIP tables, a flashy and constantly changing lighting scheme and two stripper poles for their more adventurous patrons. The lounge is small and can get a little claustrophobic on weekend nights, but you’ll have trouble finding a better dance party in the neighborhood.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- High Energy
- Noise Level
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, and VIP
- Average Drink Price
- Beers: $6-7; Cocktails: $10+
- Worth Noting
Every Tues. Nightlife Industry Night from 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
No cover charge on the guest list, 1 bottle VIP table minimums, drink specials before midnight. For guest list and table service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- VIP tables require a minimum of $300-$1,000
- Cross Streets
- Connecticut Ave. and Jefferson Place N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Red Line to Dupont Circle