Washington, DC 20009
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 5 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Mediterranean, and Moroccan
- Meals Served: Dessert and Dinner
- Price Range: $9 - $25
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Critic's Rating: 4 stars . The quality and style that have gone into this place are remarkable.
A Belgian beer in one hand and the long hose of a hookah pipe in the other. Mix in swanky Moroccan furnishings, funky ambient beats and an atmosphere that defines the term lounge and you’ve got Soussi. Whether you’re on the patio, at the bar or upstairs in the Moroccan lounge, you’re in for a remarkably mellow evening.
- Restaurant Style
- Music Style
- Dance and Lounge
- Outdoors Only. Hookah license allows hookah pipes indoors
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Trendy
- Noise Level
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Afterhours, Happy Hour, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout. Happy hour 5-7p.m.
- Average Drink Price
- Under $9
- 12 flavors of shisha (flavored tobacco), Belgian beers on tap, mellow atmosphere.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards, Diners Club, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Large breezy patio
- Outside on patio. On first floor at bar or tables. On second floor at traditional low tables and couches.
- Cross Streets
- Corner of 18th and Kalorama
- Street. 18th or Kalorama
- Public Transportation
- 10 minute walk from Dupont Circle Metro station