Washington, DC 20009
Fri.-Sat. 6p.m.-2:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Pizza
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Critic's Rating: 3 stars . A fun place to let loose, butcher 80's rock ballads and have a fabulous time doing it.
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria
Karaoke is the name of the game at Peyote, part of an interconnected series of four other bars. Patrons love the pizza but belting out memorable rock anthems in front of 50 of your closest friends is what this place is all about. The bar staff and even Solomon, the owner, takes to the mic with his favorite tune, John Denver’s “Country Roads.”
- Music Style
- Country, rock, rap and everything in between.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Dive, High Energy, Singles, and Theme
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Jukebox, Karaoke, Late Night, Live Performances, Open Microphone, People Watching, and Specialty Cocktails
- Average Drink Price
- Under $9
- Worth Noting
- Nightly drink specials. Connected to four other bars from within.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- 40 - 50
- Bar stools and a long couch along the wall
- Street. 18th St.
- Public Transportation
- In between Dupont Circle and Woodley park/Zoo-Adams Morgan Metro stations