Washington, DC 20006
Tues. 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
Wed.-Thu. 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
Fri. 5 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sat. 10 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Meals Served: Fondue/drink food
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . For drinks. No cover charge.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Admission Price: No cover charge.
When you walk up the stairs to enter Eyebar and are met with red curtains at the front door, you know you're in for something special. Part the velvet sea, and you find yourself immediately immersed in an ultra cool lounge that's known for its specialty cocktails, like the Eye Candy, featuring Grand Marnier, Parrot Bay rum, pineapple juice and grenadine. The bar attracts local business people and international clients, mostly because of its proximity to World Bank and the IMF.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Restaurant Style
- Music Style
- Eclectic and Lounge. Music varies depending on the night, from s European house, Hip Hop, Trance or Latin.
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Disc Jockey, Happy Hour, Late Night, People Watching, and Dancing. Happy hour, Wed.-Fri. 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Every Thu. is College Night 10 p.m.-2 a.m.
"Cheap drinks all night at the newest college party in the district." No cover charge on the guest list, 2 bottle table minimums. 2 floors of music, hip hop on the first, house on the 2nd floor. For guest list and table service: email@example.com.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- I St. N.W. between 17th and 18th St.
- Nearby and Street. Several garages nearby.