Opera Ultra Lounge
Washington, DC 20005
- Hours: Wed. and Thur. 9:00 p.m. – 2 a.m., Fri. and Sat. 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. starting September 8.
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: Clubwear
- Bar Style: Lounge
Opera Ultra Lounge is the newest posh lounge/nightclub in D.C. located in the McPherson Square region of NW. The vision for Opera is to take the nightclub concept of DC to a new level of excellence and sophistication by offering an upscale lounge experience plus both club-driven DJ bookings and live entertainment from Jazz bands and acoustic performances.
Opera truly brings the glitz, glam, and lights of a Vegas club to the district with a space exquisitely designed by renowned nightlife designer Francois Frossard. Opera also features a state-of-the-art Funktion One sound system from BAHA Design Group, and gorgeous lighting by acclaimed designer Michael Meacham of iDesign. It’s literally a space you have to see to believe!
Opera has 21 tables available for nightly reservations, and a long and spacious bar that will start holding weekday Happy Hours (5 p.m. – 9 p.m.) by late September 2011.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Celeb Spotting, Trendy, and Upscale
- Happy Hour. Happy hour Mon.-Fri. 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. will be added by late September.
- Nearby, Paid Lot, Street, and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Closest is McPherson Sq Metro Station- Blue/Orange Line