The Aroma Company
Frank Sinatra and the rest of the Rat Pack would feel right at home at this neighborhood lounge. Local art fills the walls at Aroma Company, allowing the place to double as a funky art gallery. The laid back, everyone-knows-your-name feel on weekdays gives way to a DJ and dancing on the weekend. You can smoke at the bar here, a rarity in D.C., and the secluded back room has plenty of space to unwind or hang out in a casual atmosphere.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Trendy
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Private room available for rental
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, Happy Hour, and Local Artists. DJs and dancing on Fridays and Saturdays
- Average Drink Price
- Cross Streets
- Between Ordway St. N.W. and Macomb St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Red Line, Cleveland Park Station