Washington, DC 20005
Thu. 5 p.m.-2 a.m.
Fri. 5 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sat. 7 p.m.-3 a.m.
Sun. 9 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted . For bottle and table service call 202-262-3939.
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
The Park at Fourteenth is a four-story restaurant and lounge facing historic Franklin Park. With an Art Deco vibe, low suede couches, blown-glass chandeliers, and strategically placed balconies, The Park is a good way to pass the evening, or party long into the night.
Although you might come to The Park for the party, you will return for the food. A contemporary menu featuring classic Americana and delectable desserts promises something for everyone. Bartenders hand-craft unique libations and a well-seasoned selection of top-shelf liquors, beer and wine. And when you are ready to make a night of it, call ahead for bottle service in one of the private nooks scattered throughout the club and take advantage of a night enjoying individualized attention for you and your guests.
Stop by for happy hour, stay for dinner, or make a night of it at one of The Park's many events.
Showing 3 of 68 reviews
- Dress Code
- Business Casual. For the lounge, dress code restrictions are at the discretion of management and pertain not merely to articles of clothing but more importantly to style and execution.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Celeb Spotting, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Cash, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa
- Cross Streets
- 14th St., between K and I St.
- Valet and Street
- Public Transportation
- McPherson Square Metro (Orange and Blue line); Franklin Square exit
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Places in the DC area we have yet to conquer
If the economy is hitting your wallet, here' a few places in DC with a great Happy Hour menu and drink specials that won't break the bank. Living like a King on a Pauper's budget just became cool. You owe it to yourself to enjoy a few liquid libations.
A week in the life of, well, ME! My suggestions on what to do each night to ensure you have 'The Best Week Ever' ...