Town & Country Lounge
Washington, DC 20036
- Hours: Sun.-Sat. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Bar Style: Lounge and Mature Audience
Located inside the renowned Mayflower Hotel’s lobby, Town & Country has its regulars and the bartender has achieved a name of his own. This is a handsome lounge with lots of wood and burgundy overtones. Town & Country caters to older professionals. The menu includes soups, salads and sandwiches that are prepared with great care.
Town & Country continues to offer its selection of 101 martinis mixed by well-known bartender Sambonn Lek and a panoramic view of Connecticut Ave.
- Entertainment and Late Night
- Worth Noting
- $5 happy hour menu, served weekdays from 5-7 p.m.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 17th St. N.W. and 18th St. N.W.
- Public Transportation
- Farragut North (Red Line), Dupont Circle (Red Line)