Jammin Java Music Club and Cafe
Vienna, VA 22180
Mon. 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Tues.-Thu. Sun. 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Fri-Sat. 9 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch . Menu is lite fare (chili, sandwiches, salads, etc.)
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Admission Price: Cover charges vary based on performing acts.
- Restaurant Style: Coffeehouse
Boasting a list of performers from such diverse acts as The Monkees and Rage Against The Machine, Jammin Java has become as known for its selection of music as much as its assortment of drinks. At night, adults can sip a speciality beverage or sample one of four kinds of chili, while getting their groove to a variety of eclectic and notable artists. However, the fact that this hip music club has a full bar shouldn't deter you from trying the coffee and relaxing during the day.
- Music Style
- Eclectic. Music varies depending upon artist. See calendar on website.
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, High Energy, and Laid Back Casual. Atmosphere varies depending upon artist.
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Dancing, Disc Jockey, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, Local Bands, Open Microphone, People Watching, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Cafe, Dance Floor, and Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Average Drink Price
- Specialty drinks range between $7-$12.
- Worth Noting
- Jammin Java was started in 2001 by the three Brindley brothers, two of whom are folk musicians.
- Four kinds of chili and chili combinations meals offered at lunch and dinner.
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Maple Ave. and Glyndon St.
- On Site
- Wheelchair Access