The Leaky Faucet
Washington, DC 20009
closes at 1:30am Sun-Thurs
closes at 2:30am Fri-Sat
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
- Smoking: Outdoors Only
- Bar Style: Neighborhood
The Leaky Faucet is one of the friendliest and cheapest bars in all of DC! This new bar took the place of Draft Pix right on 18th Street in Adams Morgan.
What’s cool about The Leaky Faucet is that it offers a different feel than most places in Adams Morgan. It has your typical DJ booth, dance floor and tables; but then it also has more of a neighborhood, dive bar feel with a friendly staff and cheap drink prices. And by cheap, we mean REALLY cheap compared to most places in Adams Morgan. We’re talking $2 domestic beers and $10 pitchers of rail drinks, yes rail drinks, not beer! Now that’s how you get a bang for your buck!
Their drink specials make The Leaky Faucet great for a low key ,cheap night out or a great pre-gaming spot where you can get tanked for $10 before moving on to other places on 18th Street.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and Dive
- Worth Noting
- $10 pitchers of Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea/Captain Morgan; $2 domestics beers; and $5 bombs are common specials at this bar.
- Street and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan Station- Red Line