With 27 pools tables to choose from, this is the place to rack up and unwind after a long day. Quench your thirst with a favorite beer, wine or perhaps an "Interplanetary Cocktail" such as the Milky Way Shooter, which combines Bailey's, amaretto and Kailua. Thirty-nine TVs, including two large screens, surround the pool hall with sporting events. Check out the pool league on Monday nights and poker leagues on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
- Bar Style
- Pool Hall
- All ages are welcome until 6 p.m. After 6 p.m., patrons must be 21 or older.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and High Energy
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour, Jukebox, and Specialty Cocktails
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Metered and Street. Parking is also available in nearby parking garages, which are typically free on the weekends.
- Public Transportation
- The Silver Spring metro, which is on the red line, is a few blocks away.