Washington, DC 20001
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, Breakfast, and American
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch . Kitchen is open late.
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
Sports fans unite! The DC location of the popular Bar Louie restaurants features a big bar area with plenty of TVs so you won't miss any of your favorite sporting events, from football to NASCAR to golf and everything in between. Bar Louie is located on the first floor of the Chinatown Gallery Place shops and theater, making it a perfect place to stop in for a quick drink or bite to eat before catching a movie, or even after, since the kitchen is open late.
Specials for Bar Louie
Date: Tue May 21, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue May 21, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 PM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 PM EDT
- Bar Style
- All Ages. You must be 21 to drink at the bar, but there is plenty of restaurant seating for diners of all ages.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene and High Energy
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Online Menu and Late Night
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards, Diners Club, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 7th St. NW & F St. NW
- Paid Lot and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Red Line Metro to Chinatown/Gallery Place