Public Bar Tenleytown
Washington, DC 20016
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-1 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-2:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, and Breakfast
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Bar Style: Sports
- Audience: 21+
Dupont Circle's hottest sports bar expands with a new location in Tenleytown (conveniently down the street from the Metromix DC offices...), featuring the same laid back, neighborhood bar vibe. You'll also find a similar menu of American favorites from wings to salads to burgers and sandwiches.
And with happy hour from 5 to 8 p.m. every day that includes 10 beers on tap and even more bottles (with prices ranging from $2 PBRs to $6 Hoegaarden), as well as daily food specials, this is sure to be a popular spot with locals and AU students.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Happy Hour, Late Night, and Wine
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Wisconsin Ave. N.W. and 41st St. NW
- Public Transportation
- Red Line Metro (Tenleytown-AU station)