Chantilly, VA 20151
Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 a.m.-12 a.m
Fri.-Sat 8:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Sun. 8:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, and Pizza
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . Food is under $9.00. But game costs vary on the day, time and number of players. Fees also apply for shoe rental.
- Reservations: Accepted . Call ahead to have a lane reserved.
- Alcohol: Beer . Some mixed drinks available.
- Music Style: Top 40
Bowl America has it all; bowling, arcade games, yummy snacks, and even a bar area with a big screen that shows the big game. Open to kids and adults of all ages, there is never a dull moment at one of the 40 lanes. Balls and shoes are available for those who do not own any, but expert leaguers are more than welcome to bring their own equipment.
- Recreation and Sports Activities
- Recreation Facilities
- Arcade and Bowling Alley
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Family Friendly
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- Closing times vary becasue of league and team games being played daily and nightly. Call ahead or stop by to see if there are any available lanes because depending on the day and night, it could be difficult to get a lane.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Corner of Stonecroft Blvd. and Willard Rd.
- Free Lot and On Site