The Anderson House
The Anderson House is a historic landmark often left undiscovered even by local residents. With a grand ballroom and a beautiful piano that Duke Ellington used to play, the Anderson House is a historic piece of DC and America. The original owners, the Andersons, spent time overseas as diplomats bring an eclectic mix of decor back with them. Guilded Buddha's adorn the main ballroom where many free events are hosted. Stop by for a taste of the luxurious lifestyle of a bygone era.
- Entertainment, Historic Landmark, and Live Performances
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Cross Streets
- Between 21st and 22nd Streets N.W.
- Nearby, Paid Lot, and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- Dupont Circle metro station