Falls Church, VA 22041
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-10.p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 p.m.-11p.m.
- Cuisine: Afghani and Middle Eastern
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Recommended . Especially on weekends and for large groups
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine . 10-1 types of liquor
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
For a taste of old Kabul in Northern Virginia, Bamian restaurant is the place to be. In addition to their wide assortment of kabobs, Bamian offers dumplings, baked pastries, stir fried dishes and other tasty appetizers. The restaurant has a simple elegant décor with cream colored walls, sparkling chandeliers and traditional Afghani music on the weekends.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Quiet, Romantic, and Upscale
- Live Music
- Yes. Afghani music on weekends
- Noise Level
- Entertainment, Live Performances, and Signature Dishes
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. For catering but no standard delivery
- On Site