Washington, DC 20001
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: African, Middle Eastern, and Moroccan
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Required
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
This eatery is decorated in the style of a Moroccan tea house, with ornate throw pillows, low tables and colorful tapestries draped all around the restaurant. The ritual handwashing prepares you for the exotic dining experience ahead. The menu at Marrakesh follows suit, offering specialty seasoned selections from light fare to six-course meals featuring traditional dishes from Morocco. The excitement at Marrakesh never ends; nightly the restaurant features a live belly dancer during dinning hours.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Romantic, Theme, and Upscale
- Entertainment, Live Performances, Online Menu, People Watching, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Cash or checks only. No credit cards accepted.
- Cross Streets
- Sixth and Seventh Streets N.W.
- Available and Valet
- Public Transportation
- Green or Yellow line to Mt. Vernon Square/Convention Center