600 Restaurant at The Watergate **CLOSED**
Washington, DC 20037
Mon. 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Tues.-Wed. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Thurs.-Fri. 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sat. 4:30 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and French
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
Chef Adolfo Olivera (of award-winning Dominique's fame at 20th and Pennsylvania Ave.) has created a menu at 600 Restaurant at The Watergate that is widely known for its quality and freshness. Not a single fish is ever frozen and meats are cut on-site. Among the most popular items on the menu: Bouillabaisse, a seafood stew with clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops and fish simmered in a saffron broth and served with garlic toast. Another favorite: Rack of lamb marinated and grilled with confit of potatoes, the vegetable of the day and a rosemary sauce.
- Dress Code
- Anything Goes. They get a fair amount of black tie and evening gowns, but there is no official dress code at this restaurant.
- Outdoors Only
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, Moderate, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Live Performances, People Watching, Scenic View, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot. Happy hour, Mon.-Fri. 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- New Hampshire Ave. and F St. N.W.
- On Site and Street. Garage is $10 a night.