Washington, DC 20009
Sun.-Thu. 6 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 6 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Chicken, and Breakfast
- Price Range: $ (Under $9) . Can be higher depending on liquor and appetizers.
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
All bets are off when hanging out at Bobby Lew's. The neighborhood saloon (featuring leopard print) is known for its cheap drinks and lively yet down to earth atmosphere with everything from Buffalo and Bull heads mounted on the wall to posters of The Rat Pack and Elvis.
Bartenders tell Metromix the saloon caters to adults in their mid 20's. Insiders tells us a group of women rush here at the beginning of each week for what they call "Trash Tuesdays." We're told these ladies get so pumped up that they dance in the windows facing a buzy 18th street in Adams Morgan. With shot specials, country music, and people watching---the party keeps going and going. If you’re looking to just relax, quieter seating on the second floor overlooks the meyham below.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, High Energy, Singles, and Theme
- Up To Par
- Noise Level
- Cheap drinks during happy hour
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Street and Street Parking Difficult