Arlington, VA 22207
Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Southwestern, Bar Food, and Burgers
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, Tea, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Smoking: Yes
- Bar Style: Neighborhood and Pub
Travel back to the old west at Cowboy Cafe. This neighborhood stomping ground is a happening place with a lively crowd. Many head in for the half-price burgers made-to-order every Tuesday and the many microbrews on tap. They also have tangy and fried 30 cent wings on Wednesday's. The best part of the place is the live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in the cramped bar area. The music varies from blues to rock-n-roll and there is no cover charge. You may want to arrive early because parking is tight and fills up fast.
Specials for Cowboy Café
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Wed May 22, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 AM EDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Thu May 23, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Fri May 24, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Sat May 25, 2013 9:00 AM EDT - Sat May 25, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Date: Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 AM EDT - Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 PM EDT - Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 PM EDT
Date: Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 AM EDT - Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 PM EDT
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Cozy, Dive, Family Friendly, Laid Back Casual, and Theme
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Jukebox, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, On-site Merchandise, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Mastercard and Visa
- Cross Streets
- Lee Hwy and N. Buchanan St.
- Available, Free Lot, and On Site
Recent User Playlists
The restaurants and bars I like to go to the most
This is where you go to have fun, not "be seen."
The Old 97's. You may know them and love them from the debacle of a movie called the Break Up or you you just might like their rootsy country fried rock ways. When all is said an done their stellar show deserves a stellar night out. Here's the plan