Dean and Deluca Cafe
Washington, DC 20007
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Southern, International Fusion, Baked Goods, Desserts, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
If you're familiar with Dean & Deluca's coffee or gourmet delicacies you might have stumbled upon their Georgetown location on M St. But take a break from perusing fresh cheeses, produce and pastries and you'll find you can lounge out in their adjacent cafe for a quick espresso nip or one of their tasty homemade pasta salads or even some sushi. The weekend features a live jazz band that plays for the lunch time crowd but grabbing a table outside is first come first serve (similar to a game of musical chairs), so be patient.>
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual. The noise level depends on what time of day and week it is. The patio is adjacent to busy M St. so don't be surprised if your conversation becomes drowned out by car horns.
- Catering, Entertainment, On-site Merchandise, Online Catalog, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, People Watching, Scenic View, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Potomac St.