Washington, DC 20007
Mon.-Thu. 11:30 a.m. -11:30 p.m.
Fri. 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
Sat. 4 p.m.-12a.m.
Sun. 10:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Online Reservations
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Saloon style dining
J. Paul’s is an institution. Imagine the “tavern” feel present at many of the other bars in Georgetown mixed with two-parts hustle, one-part bustle and good food and there you have J. Paul’s. Home to the $1.50 oyster happy hour, J. Paul’s is a popular spot along M Street and there will never be a shortage of things to see on a busy night – which for a notable spot like this is every night!
- Bar Style
- College, Neighborhood, and Pub
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Bustling, Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Tourist Spot
- Private and VIP Rooms
- Can reserve 1889 room for special events.
- Noise Level
- Early Bird Specials, Happy Hour, Historic Landmark, Online Menu, People Watching, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Worth Noting
- Restaurant has been around for 100 years, the wings have won awards
- Wings and J. Paul's 1889 Amber Ale
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Wisconsin Ave. N.W. and 33rd St. N.W.
- Nearby and Street