King Street Blues
Arlington, VA 22201
Sun.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Bar open later
- Cuisine: American, American Southern, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Salads, and Soul Food
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Full Bar
Having the blues is a tasty affair at King Street Blues, where the ribs are smokin' and Southern comfort food is aplenty. Hang with the crew at the Court House location, where a "down home" bowl of Louisiana gumbo or chili mac will soothe your hunger pangs. The restaurant's interior design is reminiscent of a Mondrian painting – walls drenched in primary colors – with funky paper-mache statues alongside vibrant murals meant to remind you of a summer road trip down South.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic
- Happy Hour and Takeout/Carryout.
Mon.-Fri. 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Worth Noting
- Winner of Virginia's People's Choice Award for BBQ ribs.
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Clarendon Blvd. and Wayne St.
- Public Transportation
- Orange Metro line to Court House station.