Arlington, VA 22201
Mon.-Sat. 10 a.m.- 1 a.m.
Sun. 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, and Irish
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Bar Style: Pub and Sports
Kitty O'Sheas is the type of local bar that leaves the long-running sitcom,"Cheers," tune running through your head. The small one-room bar is one of the most laid-back bars of its kind in the Clarendon/Courthouse area. High top tables and a mix of Irish dishes and American bar food are a perfect pairing with College hoops, soccer, rugby and football, all popular among its patrons. The bar even offers a weekly Pub Quiz Night and Sunday Brunch.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bar Scene, Dive, Laid Back Casual, and Theme
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, Local Bands, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Wilson Blvd. and N. Adams St.
- Metered, Nearby, and Street
- Public Transportation
- Orange line to Courthouse