Washington, DC 20009
- Cuisine: American, Cajun/Creole, Eclectic, Seafood, and Breakfast . Upscale food with a twist
- Price Range: Prices Vary
- Reservations: Not Required . You can book private parties
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, and Wine
- Dress Code: Casual Chic
- Smoking: No
- Bar Style: DJ, Dance, Lounge, and Music
Hedonists lusting for the celebrity spotlight pop bottles of tequila at LIV. This trendy hot spot attracts scores of locals and tourists for its swanky mood. The jambalaya and curry shrimp will keep you coming back for more. Tiger Woods wannabees: a Thursday golf night might be your cup of tee. Fridays are alternative night for adults and Saturday nights are hot for the grown and sexy. Big ballers can book ahead for private parties.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Cozy, Edgy, Gay and Lesbian, High Energy, Singles, and Strictly Platonic
- Live Music
- Appetizers Snacks
- Worth Noting
This club is connected to Bohemian Caverns (known for its jazz nights).
Hanging out here is getting the best of both worlds.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Street and Street Parking Difficult
- Public Transportation
- U St/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo- Green, Yellow