Old Dominion Brewhouse
Washington, DC 20001
Mon.-Wed. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Thu. 11:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-2 a.m.
Sun. 12 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American and Eclectic
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Beer
- Bar Style: Brewery and Brewpub
Old Dominion Brewhouse is known for its arsenal of local brews. This brewpub serves American fare for lunch and dinner accompanied by over a dozen locally brewed beers on tap. From pale ale to seasonal brews, Old Dominion has the art of beer down to a science. With 20 flat screen televisions on the premises, ODB (as it's called by patrons) is the "it" spot for sports fans. Enjoy ODB’s happy hour featuring 20oz mugs of ale for under $4, half-price appetizers and more.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Bustling, and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Early Bird Specials, Happy Hour, Late Night, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, Specialty Cocktails, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Debit Cards and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- L and M streets N.W.
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Street