Washington, DC 20036
Mon.-Thu. 5 p.m.- 2 a.m.
Fri. 5p.m..- 3 a.m.
Sat. 6 p.m.- 3 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and European Continental
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Bottle Service
- Bar Style: Martini, Cigar, and Lounge
This swanky lounge is known for its cigars, its martinis and the beautiful people sometimes attached to them. It is multi-leveled and has VIP rooms that are a little less crowded than the main areas. Make plans to meet friends at Ozio, rather than arrive with the idea of forming acquaintances; people there tend to stick with their own crowd.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Trendy
- Late Night, VIP, Dancing, and Specialty Cocktails
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Between 18th St. NW and 19th St. NW
- Public Transportation
- Farragut North (Red Line) or Farragut West (Blue and Orange lines)