Arlington, VA 22203
Mon.-Sat. 5:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sun. 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Baked Goods, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
Panera Bread is a chain cafe where fresh bread, pastries and espresso are the highlights of the menu, as well as savory homemade sandwiches, soups and salads. Unique favorites like the French toast bagel are a hit with morning commuters, while hot meals, such as the sierra turkey panini on asiago cheese focaccia, keep patrons coming back throughout the day. Panera is also a popular spot for students and professionals looking to get some work done (most locations offer free wi-fi service) while satisfying their appetite at the same time.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Catering, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Intersection of Wilson Blvd. and North Randolph St.