Phillips Flagship Restaurant
Washington, DC 20024
Sun.-Thu. 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Seafood, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Buffet, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30) . Buffet offered for $28.99 for weekends and dinner and $16.99 for lunch.
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Buffet and Chain
The only all-you-can eat seafood restaurant in D.C., Phillips Flagship is worth braving the big crowds for the massive amounts of seafood you can pile onto your plate for only $29. If you're not willing to shovel it down the old gullet, you can also choose from their limited a la carte menu, though you definitely won't get as much value as the buffet. However, if you want unlimited mussels, crawfish, shrimp, crab legs with a side of pizza, ribs, meatloaf and even sushi, Phillips is your place.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bustling, and High Energy
- Happy Hour, Scenic View, Takeout/Carryout, Water View, and Waterfront
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 9th St. SW
- Public Transportation
- Waterfront Metrorail Station (Green/Yellow Line)