Arlington, VA 22201
Mon.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
Last call at 1:30 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer, Bottle Service, Full Bar, and Wine
- Smoking: Yes
- Bar Style: Neighborhood and Pub
This laidback “roadhouse” is where you’ll catch locals and hipsters gathering for happy hours and casual dinners. The menu offers the typical American fare of pastas for 11 bucks and burgers starting at around 8 bucks. Come in Sunday morning for a hearty brunch featuring an omelet and waffle station for 9 bucks. They also have a pool room in the basement and live bands on weekends. Check out the comfortable neighborhood atmosphere any night of the week for happy hour specials and weekly events like Karaoke and Acoustic Thursdays. One word of caution: your clothes will linger with the smell of smoke long after you’ve left.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene
- Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Live Performances, Local Artists, Local Bands, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- N Rhodes St.
- Available, Free Lot, Nearby, On Site, and Street
- Public Transportation
- Orange line to Courthouse