Royal Oak Tavern
Front Royal, VA 22630
Mon.- Sat.11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
Sun. Noon - 10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Chicken, Ribs, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steaks, and Breakfast . Swordfish steaks, lemon pepper catfish and lobster tails are also available.
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
Now, this is a real pub. If you like kickin' back with a cold one in an old-school bar environment, this is the place for you. You'll find none of that fluffy suburb lighting or decor to distract you from the real reason you came: cold beer, good food and like-minded mates. That's not to say that the menu isn't first-rate. They have traditional tavern food such as ribs, burgers and sandwiches, but they also offer wonderful pasta dishes like their seafood alfredo and shrimp on the barbie. This is not a smoke-free establishment.
- Yes. Non smoking area and a smoking section
- Bar Style
- Neighborhood, Brewpub, and Pub
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Laid Back Casual
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Wheelchair Access