A Arun Gambhir, Operating Partner Venue
McLean, VA 22102
Sun.-Thu. 6:30 a.m.-12 a.m.
Fri.-Sat. 6:30 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Burgers
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Chain and Diner
There's nothing quite like ordering one of Silver Diner's big, juicy burgers and fries, or a blue plate special while slurping a thick, creamy milkshake and listening to your favorite oldies selected from the personal mini-jukebox located at each booth. While nostalgic in atmosphere, this national chain of 50’s and 60’s themed diners strive to offer a contemporary menu, which is appreciated by people of all ages.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, High Energy, and Theme
- Noise Level
- Catering, Early Bird Specials, Jukebox, Kids Menu, Late Night, Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Senior Citizen Discount, Signature Dishes, Takeout/Carryout, and Tourist Spot
- Milkshakes, burgers, pot pies and meatloaf.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Fletcher St. and International Drive
- On Site