Herndon, VA 20170
Monday: 6:00PM - 2:00AM
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 2:00AM
Sunday: 10:30AM - 3:00PM
- Cuisine: American, Baked Goods, French, and Italian
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Critic's Rating: 3 1/2 stars
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
So Addictive has been newly renovated, and it's under a owners. So Addictive's new features include a plush and inviting atmosphere, a large dance floor with over 1000 sq ft, a premium hookah lounge, a wide variety bar with full bar menu, grill and restaurant with lunch and dinner specials. Their menu is a fusion of American and Latin cuisine.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Eat Off The Floor, Laid Back Casual, and Quiet
- Noise Level
- People Watching and Signature Dishes. Accessible by W&OD bike trail.
- Worth Noting
- Strange blend, but hip little spot for tasty desserts and and hot coffee treats.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards, Mastercard, and Visa
- Outdoor Seating
- Nearby. Adjacent streets and a public lot close by.