Station 9 Restaurant and Lounge
Washington, DC 20009
Tue.-Sat. 5 p.m.-close
Sun. 11 a.m.-3 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Bottle Service and Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
The expansive dining room at Station 9 is beautiful. The oversized artwork, furniture and light fixtures give a grand feel to the already historic location, formerly an old post office. The food is just as impressive. Braised oxtail and "mo’ rockin" beef rolls are tasty starters, while the papusas and slow-roasted Mama Laura’s chicken also stand out. The upstairs lounge is a late-night destination for U Street barhoppers looking for a more refined nightcap experience. The prices can seem a little high; but if you're willing to pay thirteen dollars for a hamburger, this is your place.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy and Upscale
- Disc Jockey, Entertainment, Live Performances, Online Menu, Signature Dishes, and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards