Stone’s Throw Restaurant & Bar
Washington, DC 20008
- Hours: Daily 6 a.m.- 11p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Steaks, and Seafood
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
As the premier restaurant of Marriott’s most ritzy DC hotel, the Wardman Park, this steakhouse draws steady streams of international businessmen and out-of-town politicos (I’m looking at you Mr. Governor) to talk shop over slabs of Kobe beef and Porterhouses. Those with a taste for the finer things (and a little theatricality) best grab a hold of the Seafood Tower – a mountain of shellfish made-to-order, sporting no less than a 1 lb. Maine lobster, king crab claws, oysters and shrimp.