The Cheesecake Factory
Washington, DC 20015
Mon.-Thu. 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
Fri.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m.
Sun. 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mexican, and Desserts
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
You don’t have to love their signature dessert to enjoy this popular chain restaurant. Cheesecake Factory truly lives up to its motto “something for everyone,” serving a variety of cuisines including American, Italian and Mexican. The menu is the size of a short novel, with meal portions even larger. And if cheesecake is your dessert of choice, you’ll have over 25 different types to choose from, including Tiramisu, White Chocolate Rasberry and their famous Tres Leches cheesecake.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, High Energy, and Trendy
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Chevy Chase Pavilion, at the Wisconsin Ave. entrance.
- Nearby. Garage located under the Pavilion, with entrances off Wisconsin Avenue and Military Road.