Arlington, VA 22206
- Hours: Mon.-Sat. 6 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, and Hot Dogs
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Roadside Stand
The famous pool shark, Bill Staton, started this half-smoke stand in 1950. More than half a century later, cooks are still dishing out chili dogs as early as 6 a.m. If you're in the mood for cheap, greasy-spoon food, this colorful stand may be your spot. Random fact: the 10 Commandments are inexplicably posted on its walls.